3rd YOUNG TIBETAN RESEARCH SCHOLARS CONFERENCE
Wednesday 16-Friday 18 August, 2017
Broad Theme: Tibet and Tibetans-in-Exile: Prospects and Challenges
Three days sessions
- Day-1: Chinese government policies in Tibet and issues concerning Tibetan people in Tibet
- Day-2: Tibetans in exile: Issues and Challenges
- Day-3: Any other area of research related to Tibet and Tibetan people in exile
- Interested participants are requested to submit Registration form before Tuesday 25th April, 2017 along with the abstract paper.
- Registration form can be downloaded from the TPI website, www.tibetpolicy.net.
- Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil. Program, affiliated to universities in India and abroad and research institutions are eligible to apply.
- Presenter’s travel and lodging expenses will be reimbursed by the TPI.
- Selected applicants from abroad are required to bear their own travel expenses. However, their round trip bus travel expenses from Delhi to Dharamsala will be reimbursed by Conference Organiser.
Guideline for paper submission
- Abstract should be written either in Tibetan or in English.
- Abstract should be between 200-350 words and must include the author’s name, institutional affiliation together with the title of the paper.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee and selected presenters will be notified by Wednesday 10 May, 2017.
- Full paper shall be accepted till 5pm, Saturday 1st July, 2017.
- The full paper should be in between 3000-3500 words. Font size:12
- Font Type: Times New Roman. Line spacing:1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- Papers could be either in English or Tibetan. Same applies for presentation.
- Additional queries about the conference can be addressed to: Tenzin Dalha and Dechen Palmo, Tibet Policy Institute.
Tel: 98820598454, 8628958310 Email: email@example.com