May 24, 2016
Tuesday 18 Oct. to Thursday 20 Oct. 2016
Travel and Accommodation facilities
- All participants are requested to keep original copies of their train and bus tickets and room and taxi fare bills. Please note that original copies are a must for reimbursement.
- Participants from outside Delhi can claim hotel room rent for one night stay in Delhi (Non-AC) during their onward and return journeys. Online ticket booking is encouraged for instant reimbursement.
- Participants can avail 3-Tier AC train to Delhi or fare not exceeding Rs.2500/- per journey.
- Participants can avail Non-AC Bus from Delhi to Dharamshala for both onward and return journeys.
- Transportation (Taxi/Auto rickshaw) fares from/to railway station will be reimbursed.
- Please submit your original tickets and receipts to Mr. Bhuchung Dhargyal, Accountant of TPI, for reimbursement.
- Taxi fare from Lower Dharamsala (Kothwali Bazaar) to Tibetan Reception Center (Venue) is Rupees 200/-
- For queries on conference venue please contact Mr.Tenzin Tsultrim- 08894 452031