3rd Young Tibetan Research Scholar’s Conference
August 16-18, 2017
Travel cost will be reimbursed under the following conditions:
- Cost of AC3-tier train (Except Rajdhani train) and bus will be reimbursed upon submission of the original ticket.
- Daily Allowance of INR 300 per day will be provided to participants during onward and return journey.
- Room rent should not exceed INR 800. Original receipt of the room rent is a must to claim reimbursement.
- Taxi/Auto rickshaw fares incurred for local conveyance will be reimbursed.
- Participants are encouraged to book their advance two ways e-ticket for smooth account settlement and instant reimbursement.
- No reimbursement will be considered for travelling by airplanes by any participants from within India.
- Participants from abroad must pay their own travel expenses. Their round-trip bus fares from Delhi to Dharamsala + daily allowance of INR 300 will be reimbursed.
Logistical arrangements in Dharamsala:
- Participant’s accommodation will be arranged at college of Higher Tibetan Studies, Sarah.
- Meals will be served to participants during the conference.
For queries please contact: Tenzin Dalha and Dechen Palmo, Tibet Policy Institute
Tel: 98820598454, 8628958310 Email: email@example.com