Wednesday 22-Friday 24 August, 2018
The Tibet Policy Institute is hosting the 4th Young Tibetan Research Conference at Dharamshala from 22-24 August 2018. The Registration call upon young Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil. Program, affiliated to universities in India and abroad, and research fellows of various research institutions to present their research papers.
- 1. Tibet: Social, Economy and Development
- 2. Tibet and its Environment
- 3. Tibet: Religion and Culture
- 4. Tibetans in Exile
- 5. Tibet and its History
- 6. Chinese leadership and Governance in Tibet
- 7. Tibet and International Relations
- 8. Tibet: Education and Language
- 1. Interested participants are requested to submit Registration form before Tuesday 30th May 2018 along with the abstract paper.
- 2. Incase Online Registration Form is not preferred, then Registration form can be downloaded from the TPI website, www.tibetpolicy.net
- 3. Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil. Program, affiliated to universities in India and abroad, and research institutions are eligible to apply.
- 4. Presenter’s travel and lodging expenses will be reimbursed by the TPI.
- 5. Selected applicants from abroad are required to bear their own travel expenses. However, their round trip bus travel expenses from Delhi to Dharamshala will be reimbursed by the Conference organizer.
Guideline for paper submission
- 1. Abstract should be written either in Tibetan or in English.
- 2. Abstract should be between 200-350 words and must include the author’s name, institutional affiliation together with the title of the paper.
- 3. Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee and selected presenters will be notified by Friday, 15 June 2018.
- 1. Full paper shall be accepted till 5pm, Sunday, 15 July, 2018.
- 2. The full paper should be in between 3000-3500 words. Font size:12
- 3. Font Type in English: Times New Roman. Line spacing:1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- 4. Font Type in Tibetan: Monlam Uni Oochan 2. Line Spacing 1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- 5. Papers could be either in English or Tibetan. Same applies for presentation.
- 6. Additional queries about the conference can be addressed to: Mr. Tenzin Lekshay, Deputy Director, Tibet Policy Institute, Tel: 8851822990 Email: [email protected]
- Announcement in English[PDF]