6TH YOUNG TIBETAN RESEARCH SCHOLARS CONFERENCE
09-11 November 2020
The Tibet Policy Institute is hosting the 6th Young Tibetan Research Scholars’ Conference from 09-11 November 2020. The Registration call upon young Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D, M.Phil. and M.A. Program, affiliated to universities in India, and research fellows of various research institutions to present their research papers. The paper presentation must be based on their studies with the themes ranging from Tibetan political, cultural, Religious and history, education et al.
- Interested participants are requested to submit Registration form before Monday, June 01, 2020 along with the abstract paper.
- Incase Online Registration Form is not preferred, then Registration form can be downloaded from the TPI website, www.tibetpolicy.net
- Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D, M.Phil. and M.A. Program, affiliated to universities in India, and research institutions are eligible to apply.
- Presenter’s travel and lodging expenses will be reimbursed by the TPI.
Guideline for paper submission:
- Abstract should be written either in Tibetan or in English.
- Abstract should be between 200-350 words and must include the author’s name, institutional affiliation together with the title of the paper.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee and selected presenters will be notified by Monday, 15 June 2020.
- Full paper shall be accepted till 5pm, Thursday, October 1, 2020.
- The full paper should be in between 3500-4000 words. Font size:12
- Font Type in English: Times New Roman. Line spacing:1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- Font Type in Tibetan: Monlam Uni Oochan 2. Line Spacing 1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- Papers could be either in English or Tibetan. Same applies for presentation.
- Additional queries about the conference can be addressed to: Mr. Tenzin Lekshay, Deputy Director, Tibet Policy Institute, Tel: 8851822990 Email: [email protected]
Announcement in Tibetan, click here.